Information Security Policy
xMatters is committed to implementing and maintaining compliance with ISO Information Security standards and required privacy regulations, and to continually improve its information security and best practices.
xMatters commits to:
- Achieving the expectations of its customers and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Deploying the most appropriate technology and infrastructure.
- Understanding customer needs and legal requirements to deliver high standard services.
- Making sure all of its employees follow the company’s policies, and procedures, and managing risks associated to authorized insiders.
- Protecting customer data and xMatters’ information, intellectual property, people and activities against loss, damage, disruption, or unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures to meet the ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, 27701 requirements and any other compliance that xMatters follows.
- Implementing an Information Security and Privacy Management System and ensuring that it is continually improved and supported with the necessary resources required to achieve the commitments written in this policy statement.
- Being transparent by communicating breaches and information sharing guidelines to aid investigations and forensics.
xMatters will achieve its objectives by investing time and resources in its infrastructure technology, staff skills, processes, and policies.
Check below some of the controls in place at xMatters.