xMatters is committed to implementing and maintaining compliance with ISO Information Security standards and required privacy regulations, and to continually improve its information security and best practices.
xMatters commits to:
- Meeting the expectations of its customers and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Deploying the most appropriate technology and infrastructure.
- Complying with legal requirements to deliver high-standard services.
- Ensuring that all employees follow the company’s policies and procedures and manage risks appropriately.
- Protecting customer data and xMatters’ information, intellectual property, people and activities against loss, damage, disruption or unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures to meet the ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, 27701 requirements and any other compliance standards that xMatters follows.
- Implementing an Information Security and Privacy Management System and ensuring that it is continually improved and supported with the resources necessary to achieve the commitments in this policy statement.
- Being transparent by communicating breaches and information sharing guidelines to aid investigations and forensics.
- xMatters will achieve its objectives by investing time and resources in its infrastructure technology, staff skills, processes, and policies.
Check below some of the controls in place at xMatters.