Maximize your incident management process and reduce the time it takes to engage with critical resources. The xMatters certified ServiceNow integration allows you to streamline communication during major incidents and see up to a 70% reduction in their Mean Time To Restore services.
With the new “Engage with xMatters” ServiceNow integration feature, Major Incident Managers can:
- Quickly notify and add SME participants to major incident triage processes without having to look-up schedules, names, and contact information – all from within a single Incident record
- Invite groups and individuals to conference bridges with a few mouse clicks
- Allow responders to join conference calls from their mobile device instantly without having to know call numbers and long pass codes
- Provide closed-loop tracking of all communication interactions within the originating ServiceNow ticket allowing for post mortem reporting and traceability
This new integration feature with ServiceNow along with user and group synchronization and incident alerting gives your incident management teams the ability to take direct action on incident tickets in real time from anywhere on any device. Information about the incident is delivered to recipients via multiple communication channels, allowing updates, assignments, or status changes to be done remotely. As actions are taken, xMatters updates the tickets with informational annotations to provide a full audit trail.
- Synchronize group and users in ServiceNow with xMatters.
- Engage with xMatters to manually escalate to response teams or individuals.
- Define escalation rules to drive reduction in mean time to respond.
- Automatically annotates the original ServiceNow incident with status information.
- Self-service and managed subscriptions allow business stakeholders to remain informed when events occur.
- Define user specific device timeframes and escalation rules.
- xMatters design tools allow specific message content to be tailored to different device types.
- Notify via multiple communication channels including push notifications, SMS, voice calls and email.