Data Incident Response Plan
In the event secure data is compromised, xMatters has a data incident response plan that identifies and describes the roles and responsibilities of the Incident Response team. The team is responsible for putting the plan into action with a goal to:
- Detect and react to information security incidents.
- Determine their scope and risk.
- Respond appropriately to the incident.
- Communicate the results and risk to all stakeholders.
- Reduce the likelihood of the incident reoccurring.
This plan applies to xMatters Information System, Corporate Internal Data, Client Data, and any incident that might put data assets and cloud security at risk.