xMatters regularly conducts various internal and external security and vulnerability scans searching for any new threats to our services. The xMatters Information Assurance team assesses all discovered threats using a five-step risk management process:
- Identify the risk and how it relates to xMatters services.
- Analyze the risk to determine its severity and seriousness.
- Evaluate or rank the risk to gain a holistic view of potential exposure to the whole organization.
- Treat risks according to appropriate risk treatment process.
- Monitor and review risks to keep a close watch on all risk factors.