Business Continuity Policy Statement
To meet the availability objectives and ensure continuity of its operations, xMatters is committed to adopt, follow, and continually improve documented and tested plans and procedures, build redundancy in teams and infrastructure and manage a quick and efficient transition to the backup arrangement for business systems and services. Business Continuity Management (BCM) Policy reiterates the commitment of xMatters top management towards delivering the high availability and quality of services based in industry best practices ensuring that the customers, business activities and services are not negatively impacted.
xMatters commits to:
- Achieving the expectations of its customers and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Deploying the most appropriate technology and infrastructure.
- Understanding customer needs and legal requirements to deliver high standard services.
- Making sure all employees follow the company’s policies, and procedures, and managing risks associated to authorized insiders.
- Implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to meet the ISO 22301.
- Implementing a BCMS and ensuring that it is continually improved and supported with the necessary resources required to achieve the commitments written in this policy statement.
- Being transparent by communicating outages.
xMatters will achieve its objectives by investing time and resources in its infrastructure technology, staff skills, processes, and policies.