Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Effective December 15, 2020
Who is Eligible to Participate?
xMatters’ customers, consultants, investors, and friends who have been invited to refer prospective customers via email (“Invited Referral Partners”) and who, acting upon such invitation, refer a prospective customer through the online referral form (“Referral Form”) may be eligible to receive a $250 referral bonus (“Referral Bonus”).
Who is Not Eligible to Participate?
xMatters’ partners with existing referral programs or authorized xMatters’ Partners and Resellers.
Persons or entities who are not Invited Referral Partners unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Subject to these Terms, for each “Qualified Referral” that meets the following criteria, you will receive the applicable Referral Bonus listed below. A “Qualified Referral” is a company that:
- is referred to xMatters by an Invited Referral Partner through the Referral Form (verbal referrals are unable to be verified and will not be accepted);
- is not an existing and/or current lead in the xMatters’ system. xMatters reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source; and
- As a result of the Referral Form, has entered into a Hosted Service Agreement or equivalent master agreement, and/or an Order Form referencing the xMatters’ Online Hosted Service Subscription Policy (“OHSP”).
- A Referral Bonus of $250, payable via Amazon gift card, shall be paid for all Qualified Referrals. See Amazon’s Terms and Conditions for Gift Cards. Amazon gift cards may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and the Referral Bonus is void where prohibited by Amazon or applicable law.
- The Referral Bonus may also be payable as a charitable donation to one of xMatters’ charitable partners. See the Referral Form for a list of xMatters’ charitable partners.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals an Invited Referral Partner can submit, or eligible Referral Bonus payouts for Qualified Referrals an individual can receive, while the Program is effective.
- xMatters will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a referral is a Qualified Referral eligible for a Referral Bonus.
xMatters reserves the right to modify these Terms or terminate the Program at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, xMatters will take reasonable steps to notify all Invited Referral Partners of any modification or termination of the Program.