The Challenge to Deliver Innovative and Reliable Digital Services
Incident Management Needs Its Own Transformation
The number of large enterprises budgeting more than $10 million on digital transformation initiatives has nearly doubled since November. We’ve compiled other facts and figures about reliable digital services from a new research study about automation in incident management into a handy infographic. Can you guess:
- How many report that customer-impacting issues hamper their ability to innovate?
- What percentage of a team’s time is spent on firefighting versus new products and services?
- Which industries are impacted most by customer-reported incidents?
- What percentage of teams collaborate on blameless postmortems and root cause analyses (RCA) after incidents?
- Where did most teams fall in our incident management spectrum?
Get all these answers about reliable digital services and many more in the infographic.
For more information, please see:
- CEO Troy McAlpin’s vision statement for closing the customer experience gap
- Information about new product features to address a new area of incident management
- A new white paper on the next stage in incident management