Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring IntegrationGet Started
Take a closer look at the integration and how to get started today
Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring Integration
Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring (formerly SignalFx) is a real-time operational intelligence platform that discovers and collects metrics across every component in the cloud. Use the xMatters Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring integration system insights to relay critical information to teams, reduce event noise, and automate manual tasks to increase the efficiency of your incident resolution process.
Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring
This integration automatically sends alerts when xMatters receives a signal about a Splunk detector, providing on-call responders with critical data so they can resolve incidents faster.
xMatters increases your teams’ efficiency and digital service uptime with the Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring integration by:
- Leveraging on-call schedules and rotations, escalation rules, and user device preferences to quickly engage the right resources
- Suppressing redundant alerts by only relaying the most critical information to on-call resolvers
- Enabling teams to take immediate action with customizable notification responses
- Eliminating manual tasks so teams can streamline their resources and focus
- Allowing resolvers to add notes or mute/unmute alerts directly from xMatters notification
Build Your Toolchain
Enhance your incident response by integrating Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring into a workflow with…