Take a closer look at the integration and how to get started today
Sentry gives extensive insight into the health of your applications. With this integration, use the power of the xMatters platform to notify users of issues and empower them to take action. Sentry is an application monitoring platform that helps developers diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. xMatters uses Sentry to relay critical information to software teams about their code, reduce event noise, and automate manual tasks to decrease resolution time.
Sentry + xMatters
This integration automatically alerts the right on-call resolvers when an issue is detected and relays key information about the service or host involved.
xMatters increases your teams’ efficiency and digital service uptime by:
- Leveraging schedules and rotations, escalation rules, and user device preferences to quickly engage the right resources
- Suppressing redundant alerts by only relaying the most critical information to resolvers
- Enabling teams to take immediate action with customizable notification responses
- Eliminating manual tasks so teams can streamline their resources and focus
- Allowing resolvers to add notes or mute/unmute alerts directly from xMatters notifications
Build Your Toolchain
Enhance your incident response by integrating Sentry into a workflow with…