Saving Valuable Time During a Major Incident – NBN reduces time to engage resolution teams to restore IT services faster
The Australian Federal Government of Australia established the National Broadband Network of Australia in 2009 to upgrade and deliver broadband throughout the country. With xMatters, NBN has significantly reduced the time to find the right people during major IT incidents, pulling them into the process faster to starting working on the issue.
- Upgrading best-fit broadband technology to all 23 million Australians.
- Replaced spreadsheets with xMatters for managing on-call schedules.
- Reduced incident assigned times 85%.
- Reduced status calls into the service desk 75%.
- Reduced time to assemble a conference bridge 90%.