HP NNMi IntegrationGet Started on GitHub
This integration is developed and supported by the user community at xM Labs on Github, and is not officially supported by xMatters.Get started on Github
HP NNMi Integration
Locate and notify on-call resolvers when critical network incidents are detected. With the HP NNMi integration, the right technician can take direct action on events in real time from any mobile device.
Network operational and failure information is presented to the message recipient via multiple communication channels, allowing technicians to action updates remotely. As actions are taken, xMatters updates the tickets with informational annotations to provide a full audit trail.
- Adds automated closed-loop notification capabilities to your event management plan.
- Allows you to track every notification, response, and action.
- Reduces the time it takes to respond to critical events in your environment.
- Escalate to the secondary resolver when alerts not responded to within a predefined time period.
- Cloud-to-enterprise integration platform updates NNMi without requiring network access from outside the corporate firewall.