BMC Remedy Integration – ITSM Incident Management
Notify on-call response teams when critical incidents are reported in Remedy. With the xMatters & BMC Remedy ITSM 8.1 integration, the on-call members of resolver teams can be automatically notified via multiple communication channels.
Information about the incident or change request will be presented to the message recipients and direct actions can be made in real-time which can update the assignee or status of the ticket. As actions are taken, xMatters will update the tickets with informational annotations providing a full audit trail.
- Adds automated closed loop communications to your incident response plan.
- Add multi-channel notifications to extend your help desks notifications capabilities beyond email.
- Automating your communication plan reduces mean time to respond and resolve when major incidents occur.
- Trigger automated notifications to alert on-call members of response teams and key stakeholders before SLA’s are breached.
- Escalate when issues are not acknowledged within established SLA's.
- Subscriptions allow business stakeholders to be informed when incidents occurs.
- xMatters cloud to enterprise integration platform can update Remedy ITSM without requiring network access from outside the corporate firewall.