FLOW 18 Call for Speakers
The Call for Speakers Is Now Closed
We’d love for you attend. To view the event website, go here.
- Submission deadline: April 30, 2018 11:59 p.m.
- Speaker notifications: May 15-20, 2018
- Conference dates: October 22-24, 2018
- Conference location: Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, IL
- Best practices in managing resolution processes
- Establishing a connected ecosystem of tools, teams, and data
- Managing agile initiatives such as DevOps alongside IT workflow
- Driving efficiency and consistency in executing major incident management plans
- Building a culture of collaboration across business and technical stakeholders
Proposals will be considered for the following presentation formats:
Presentations – Team or individual proposals accepted. Sessions will run 20-30 minutes, allowing for more in-depth presentation and Q&A.
Panels – Panels may be organized and submitted as a group by a panel coordinator, or an individual may submit a particular viewpoint to join an existing panel.
Hands-on Labs – Sessions featuring real-world scenarios and advanced techniques.
Content – FLOW seeks to educate its audience and to showcase customer success and innovation – not to promote any specific products. Presentation selections will be made based upon desired topics, flow of content, educational value and understanding of the content. All selected content will be published online.
Agenda Schedule – The conference organizers will select the day and time for each presentation to optimize the sequence of content and tracks. Sessions will conclude at 5:00 p.m. PT each day of the conference (Oct. 22-24, 2018). xMatters will notify speakers of final agenda by September 1, 2018.
Who Attends xMatters FLOW Conference?
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Business Managers
- IT Directors
- Business Continuity Professionals
- Operations Engineers
- Dev/Ops Engineers
- System Engineers
- System Administrators
- System Architects
- Software Engineers
- QA Engineers
Our speakers get a VIP treatment including two nights accommodation at the conference venue in Chicago for the days of the event (October 22 and 23, 2018) as well as a complimentary pass to the conference with access to the keynote session, all sessions, panels, and product training and networking receptions. Speakers will also be featured on the conference website and on the xMatters corporate website.
The above benefits do not extend to support staff or colleagues who may accompany the speaker.
Questions, concerns or comments should be directed to the xMatters FLOW conference speaker team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
xMatters reserves the right to decline a submission for presentation at the FLOW 2018 xMatters event.