SYDNEY, Australia – May 14, 2015 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced strong company and strategic partner growth and accelerated adoption of its enterprise intelligent communications solution across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Today’s modern enterprise cannot afford business interruptions, whether they are IT operations-, business operations- or business continuity-related. With more automation, more diversified IT infrastructures and more dispersed workforces, quick resolutions and reliable communications systems are critical.
xMatters’ global customers rely on its award-winning intelligent cloud communications layer to solve two-way enterprise-wide communications and alerting challenges. The technology automatically pinpoints and alerts the required individuals, IT teams and/or external service providers needed to coordinate and collaborate to quickly produce a resolution to rectify a critical IT or business disruption.
“As today’s manual enterprise continues to transform into tomorrow’s digital business, and our always-on world becomes even more connected, implementing an intelligent communications solution is more important than ever in the event of an operational disaster,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “As a result, xMatters is proud to announce our monumental success in the Asia-Pacific region, and we look forward building on this momentum and continuing our growth and leadership in the coming year.”
In order to support ongoing growth throughout the region, David Wall has been promoted from Director of Sales for Asia-Pacific and Japan to Regional Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Japan.
“We are seeing an increasing number of customers approaching xMatters for solutions in helping reach members of their organisation and cascade alerts in a way that is both intelligent and optimised to meet the specific needs of each enterprise. xMatters is pioneering the concept of communications as a service to enable enterprises to tailor communications to ensure personnel receive the right alerts that enable to make the right decisions at the right time,” said Wall.
Regional corporate highlights include:
- A strategic relationship with leading Australian end-to-end ICT provider Optus Business to deliver the xMatters on demand cloud communications solution to its Australian business, enterprise and government customers using Optus PowerOn
- APAC customer growth at a staggering 300 per cent year-over-year, with the bulk of new customers coming from Australia. Key customer wins include the NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service Inc. (WIRES), Optus Business and nbn co ltd.
- Expanded leadership with the appointment of David Wall as Regional Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Japan. With his extensive experience in building strategic channels to market, Wall will be responsible for further growing the xMatters business across the region.
- Product innovation, including the recent launch of the latest major release of the xMatters On-Demand cloud platform. The technology enables targeted, two-way enterprise-wide intelligent communications and alerting, boasting significantly enhanced collaboration features, a cloud-to-enterprise hybrid integration agent, enhancements to executive and employee messaging, and more. With this new release, xMatters’ soaring customer base enjoys overall increased business value messaging.
- Since opening, employee growth in Australia alone has exceeded 600 per cent. The company is looking ahead to a new office opening late in May that will enable continued growth and expansion to support additional businesses in Australia and across the region.
To learn more about xMatters’ intelligent, targeted communications solutions, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
- xMatters website: http://www.xmatters.com/
- Technology: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions/solutions-overview/
- Blog: http://www.xmatters.com/blog/
- Latest News: http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xMatters_inc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xMatters
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communication solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (text, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Kulesa Faul, Inc. (US)
Espresso Communications (Australia)
+61 409 967 332