SAN RAMON, Calif. – August 11, 2015 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent cloud communications solutions for the first quarter of xMatters’ fiscal year, which ended June 30, 2015.
xMatters offers an award-winning intelligent cloud platform that automates pinpointing and alerting the individuals, teams and external service providers required to work together to quickly rectify critical business disruptions. xMatters’ applications extend beyond traditional IT use cases enabling any business process with timely, interactive and automated communications.
Enterprise adoption and retention rates for the xMatters technology remained strong for the quarter, with 60 percent of sales coming from the Fortune 1000 and a customer retention rating of over 97 percent.
Another highlight for the quarter was the launch of the xMatters spring release, which was packed with innovative new features and functionality. The new release focused on addressing the complexity of today’s modern IT and IoT (Internet of Things) infrastructures. New capabilities included improved personnel scheduling for incident management teams, market-leading collaboration features and strengthened mobility features for the mobile technology professional.
Other corporate highlights for the quarter ending June 30, 2015, include:
- 13 consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth;
- Over 80 percent year-over-year subscription revenue growth, attributed in large part to the rapid adoption of xMatters’ cloud-based offerings;
- 74 percent subscription license growth over same period last year;
- Launch of two new data centers in North America to support customer growth;
- Achieved 99.97 percent global uptime with 100 percent in several regions;
- Delivered exceptional customer service, reducing xMatters’ customer support mean-time-to-respond to incidents to 3.2 minutes;
- Featured in the launch of the ServiceNow app store in April;
- Announced a strategic relationship with Optus Business, a leading Australian ICT provider;
- Over 20 new large enterprise and global customers added to the company roster, including Kellogg Company and Tesco; Kellogg Company, the world’s leading cereal company, brought in the xMatters technology to support its IT business operations overhaul, while large UK retailer Tesco brought in the technology to improve global customer service;
- Continued industry recognition, including being named among the best companies to work for in the San Francisco Bay Area by Bay Area News Group.
For more information on the xMatters intelligent cloud communication technology for the enterprise, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
“Worldwide demand for our technology remains strong as businesses simply cannot afford long outages, disruptions and downtime,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “Each day, hundreds of large global enterprises and millions of people rely on our intelligent cloud communications solutions to keep businesses operational. I’m pleased with our progress so far this fiscal year, proud of the xMatters team and looking forward to continuing our progress to provide innovative communications solutions to our customers.”
- Website: http://www.xmatters.com/
- Products: http://www.xmatters.com/products/
- Solutions: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions/
- Blog: http://blog.xmatters.com/
- Latest News: http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xMatters_inc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xMatters
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communications solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (push, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Marta Debski (U.S./Corporate)
Kulesa Faul, Inc. for xMatters, inc.