SAN RAMON, CA – Nov. 13, 2014 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced tremendous company growth and strong worldwide adoption of its enterprise communications solutions for the first half of fiscal year 2015, ending September 30, 2014.
Enterprises today cannot afford business interruptions, whether it be IT operations-, business operations- or business continuity-related. With more automation, more diversified IT infrastructures and more dispersed workforces, when something goes wrong it’s critical for businesses to have quick resolve and a reliable system in place to locate the right person to rectify the situation.
xMatters’ global customers rely on its award-winning intelligent on-demand communications layer to solve two-way enterprise-wide communications and alerting challenges. The technology automatically pinpoints and alerts the required individual/s, IT teams and/or external service providers needed to coordinate and collaborate to quickly produce a resolution to rectify a critical IT or business disruption. This makes distributed teams more social, collaborative and efficient, and the overall business more effective, agile and competitive.
Among the key first half fiscal year 2015 highlights are:
- Seven consecutive quarters of record growth and the addition of new customers worldwide, including Bank of Tokyo, ANZ Bank, Allied Irish Bank, Actellion Pharmaceuticals, Box and Verifone; new customers came primarily from the financial services, pharmaceutical and technology sectors;
- Significant international growth, especially in Asia, 232 percent growth over same period last year, and Europe posting a record-breaking Q2 exceeding previous record sales by 25 percent;
- Subscription license revenue growth of 118 percent over same period last year driven primarily by new customer adoption of on-demand products;
- New annual contract value added beat plan by 17 percent, driven mostly by more new logo customers than expected;
- The addition of key new worldwide partners and integrations, including AppDynamics, Nagios, ScienceLogic, Ping Identity, Okta, OneLogin and Centrify;
- Product innovation, including the launch of xMatters’ new Communication Center, a set of powerful capabilities for improving management of critical incidents.
Whether it be assigning an event, instantly initiating dynamic conference bridges or escalating communications in alignment with pre-defined processes, xMatters facilitates effective two-way communications to the relevant teams responsible for a rapid resolution. With xMatters technology, businesses can expect improved IT efficiency, disruptions held to a minimum and businesses running highly functional. To learn more about xMatters’ intelligent on-demand communications solutions, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions.
“While enterprises have increased efficiencies and automated processes, unplanned interruptions remain catastrophic to the business. Given the complexity and also physical distribution of workers in modern companies, corralling the right teams required to restore critical operations requires detailed knowledge of who to notify, the best method of communication, responses and possibly escalations or further communication,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “Our commitment remains dedicated to giving customers the information they need to quickly resolve disastrous problems, creating a competitive edge. Seven consecutive quarters of record growth, tremendous continued subscription license increases driven by adoption of our on-demand products and rapid expansion in Asia and Europe is clear validation of our hard work and the industry’s need for xMatters’ unique technology.”
- xMatters website: http://www.xmatters.com/
- Technology: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions/solutions-overview/
- Blog: http://www.xmatters.com/blog/
- Latest News: http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xMatters_inc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xMatters
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communications solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (text, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Kulesa Faul, Inc.