SAN RAMON, Calif. – February 2, 2016 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent cloud communications solutions for the third quarter of its fiscal year, which ended December 31, 2015.
xMatters’ award-winning cloud platform accelerates business processes through intelligent communication. The technology pinpoints and proactively alerts the individuals, teams and external service providers required to work together to quickly manage any business scenario along with resolving incidents, such as service disruptions and technical issues that interrupt the flow of day-to-day operations.
“Large enterprises are rapidly evolving into smart, digital-businesses, which means more technologies, more sensors and more possibilities for digital failure. The possibility of digital failure means increased risk of a financial calamity, so having an intelligent communication solution in place is the best way to quickly resolve these issues and minimize the impact to the business,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “At xMatters, we’re working to change the way businesses communicate when things go wrong, and the strong demand for our platform and 15 consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth speaks to our ability to do so.”
Among quarterly highlights was the addition of a new data center in Switzerland, which is vastly enhancing operational service capabilities for European banking, retail, healthcare and manufacturing customers. Also, xMatters was awarded a position on the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 7 Framework in the UK’s Digital Marketplace. This new accreditation means UK public sector organizations now have better access to xMatters’ proven and cost-effective cloud communications technology.
During the quarter xMatters released new global research that was broadly received by the industry showing businesses continue to struggle in their responses to frequent IT incidents and that poor planning is a key factor. Though 90 percent of large businesses report experiencing major IT incidents throughout the year, only half have a team dedicated to handling such occurrences. And, on average, the research revealed nearly 60 percent of large organizations experience a major IT outage at least monthly.
To read the full Major Incident Management Trends 2016 report that was conducted by Dimensional Research and sponsored by xMatters, go to: http://info.xmatters.com/2015-MIM-Survey_LP.html.
Additional corporate accomplishments included:
- 15 consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth
- Over 45 percent year-over-year subscription revenue growth, attributed in large part to the rapid adoption of xMatters’ cloud-based products
- Added more than 20 new large enterprise and global customers to the company
- Maintained a dollar value customer retention level of over 96 percent
- Achieved 99.99 percent global uptime with 100 percent in several regions
- Continued product innovation with new capabilities focused on actionable mobility, stakeholder alignment and major incident management
- Continued industry recognition and accolades, including being named a Silver Award winner for Enterprise of the Year/Software Category by Best in Biz North America Awards 2015; xMatters customer Walgreens was named a finalist for Most Effective Recovery category by BCI Global Awards 2015; and named a finalist for the V3 UK Technology Awards 2015 during the quarter
For more information on the xMatters intelligent cloud communication technology for the enterprise, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
To read how different global customers are using xMatters to advance their businesses, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/customers/.
- Latest News:http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communications solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (push, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Marta Debski (U.S./Corporate)
Kulesa Faul, Inc. for xMatters, inc.