SAN RAMON, Calif. – October 21, 2015 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent cloud communications solutions for the second quarter of its fiscal year, which ended September 30, 2015.
xMatters’ award-winning cloud-based platform accelerates business processes through intelligent communication. The technology pinpoints and proactively informs the individuals, teams and external service providers required to work together to quickly manage any business scenario along with resolving incidents, such as service disruptions and technical issues that interrupt the flow of day-to-day operations.
“Every business today runs 24/7. As a result, it’s absolutely essential to have an intelligent communications solution in place to ensure each business is always operational,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “To that end, we’re thrilled to announce one of our most successful quarters to date and continued strong worldwide demand for our technology.”
Among the highlights for the quarter was the launch of the expanded xMatters Global Partner Program, designed to advance xMatters’ platform for rectifying business disruptions in today’s always-connected enterprise. xMatters boasts more than 200 integrations and partnerships, including ServiceNow, Splunk, BMC Software, AppDynamics, New Relic, Salesforce and many more.
Another highlight was xMatters’ seventh user conference, held Sept. 16-18, in Las Vegas. More than 250 customers, partners and industry leaders from around the globe gathered to share insights and best practices on how to optimize the xMatters platform, discuss industry trends and market overviews, and network with product experts and technology pioneers.
Additional corporate accomplishments included:
- Second largest quarter in company history and 14 consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth
- Over 70 percent year-over-year subscription revenue growth, attributed in large part to the rapid adoption of xMatters’ cloud-based products
- Maintained a dollar value customer retention level of over 97 percent
- Achieved 99.99 percent global uptime with 100 percent in several regions
- Delivered exceptional customer service, reducing xMatters’ customer support mean time to respond to incidents to three minutes
- Continued product innovation and launch of the latest release of the xMatters cloud technology, boasting new capabilities around one-touch conferencing and the communication center to help businesses manage major incidents. Enhancements to xMatters’ mobile technology drove user adoption across the customer base
- Over 20 new large enterprise and global customers added to the company roster, including National Institutes of Health (NIH), Sony Network Entertainment International and Vodafone
For more information on the xMatters intelligent cloud communication technology for the enterprise, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
- Website: http://www.xmatters.com/
- Products: http://www.xmatters.com/products/
- Solutions: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions/
- Blog: http://blog.xmatters.com/
- Latest News: http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xMatters_inc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xMatters
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communications solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (push, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Marta Debski (U.S./Corporate)
Kulesa Faul, Inc. for xMatters, inc.