SAN RAMON, Calif. – June 3, 2015 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued strong company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent communications solutions for the enterprise for fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.
Today’s modern enterprise cannot afford business interruptions. With more automation, more diversified IT infrastructures and more dispersed workforces, quick resolutions to IT issues or business incidents and reliable communications systems are critical.
The xMatters platform is an award-winning intelligent cloud communications technology that automates pinpointing and alerting for the individuals, teams and external service providers required to work together to quickly rectify critical business disruptions.
Corporate highlights for the fiscal year 2015 include:
- Twelve consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth;
- Over 50 percent year-over-year recurring revenue growth, attributed in large part to ongoing rapid adoption of the cloud-based products;
- Forty-four percent new logo Annual Contract Value, an increase of 140 percent compared to the previous year;
- Over 125 percent subscription revenue growth for both the fourth quarter and the fiscal year;
- Industry leading customer retention of over 98 percent (out of a maximum of 100 percent);
- In addition to numerous new mid-market customers, xMatters added over 80 large global enterprises including Allied Irish Bank, ANZ Bank, Bank of Tokyo, Citrix, Box, Hubspot, Bombardier, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Parker Hannifin, Tesco, The Kellogg Company, Verifone and Walgreens;
- xMatters announced the 200th partner integration, which now includes Salesforce, New Relic, Okta, Boundary, Twitter and ScienceLogic, and was named as a certified partner in the inaugural launch of the ServiceNow app store;
- The addition of Mark Westover as chief financial officer and Mike Desai as vice president of corporate and global business development to the executive team;
- Continued product innovation including quarterly releases of the xMatters cloud products, boasting stronger collaboration, cloud-to-enterprise integration, strengthened mobility and improved data quality capabilities;
- Worldwide employee growth of over 40 percent;
- Successful xMatters User Conference last summer, which highlighted dozens of leading customer case studies including 3M, Allegis, CA Technology, Commonwealth Financial, Dignity Health, Texas Health Resources and others.
For a personal demo of the xMatters On-Demand solution and for more information, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
“xMatters has continued to be a vital communications partner with Dignity Health over the past year,” said Andrew Opland, manager of safety, security and emergency management for Dignity Health. “Because of this partnership, our organization has been empowered to bridge and address several emergency and critical operational communication gaps, thus strengthening our ability to provide consistent and confident tools to our employees. Within a year, our usage of the xMatters solution has grown 50 times the amount of previous dependency.”
“Six months ago, WIRES, Australia’s largest wildlife rescue organization, implemented the xMatters communications solution to improve our rescue process. WIRES receives at least 100 requests to help native Australian animals every day, up to 400 requests for help a day in the spring and summer timeframe,” said Kyla Shelley, marketing and fundraising manager at WIRES. “Our small team struggled to take all the rescue calls and manually call through lists of volunteers to organize each rescue. With the introduction of xMatters technology, we can now contact all available volunteers from across regions instantly, taking into account their availability and the training they’ve received to rescue different species. We can also contact them instantly across different devices based on their communication preferences and we now primarily contact our volunteers available for rescue, via xMatters’ mobile app, text and email. We are extremely pleased that xMatters has helped WIRES to rescue more animals faster on a consistent basis and we will continue improving our systems to be able to do more for more animals.”
“In today’s always-connected world, unexpected interruptions to the business are a reality. Hundreds of the world’s most successful companies rely on our intelligent cloud communications solutions to minimize downtime and make the overall business more effective,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of xMatters. “Fiscal year 2015 has been exceptional for us as the demand for our technology continues strong across all regions and sectors.”
- xMatters website: http://www.xmatters.com/
- Solutions: http://www.xmatters.com/solutions/
- Blog: http://blog.xmatters.com/
- Latest Announcements: http://www.xmatters.com/company/press-news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xMatters_inc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xMatters
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based communications solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (text, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney.
Marta Debski (U.S./Corporate)
Kulesa Faul, Inc.