Virtual Meetup – Sponsor Request
In an effort to help support our developer communities, xMatters has launched a Meetup Sponsorship Program that is designed to assist meetup organizers continue their mission to provide networking, development and learning opportunities for their members through virtual events. As part of this program, xMatters will sponsor up to 3 virtual meetups per month. If you are interested in participating in this sponsorship program, please read through the below sponsor submission guidelines.
- Currently hosting a virtual meetup
- Have at least 20 people in attendance.
- Your members are developers, engineers, DevOps, SRE or Observability practitioners.
- Meetup topics include areas in DevOps, open source tools, automation, and cloud anything.
- Have and adhere to a Code of Conduct
- Funding will vary depending on the needs of your group.
In exchange for sponsorship
- We ask that you give us a shout out during the meetup, on your social channels, and/or on your Meetup event page.
- If an xMatters employee is not able to attend virtually, we ask if you can share our xMatters slide or video during opening remarks the evening of the event.
- If an xMatters employee is able to attend virtually, we ask if they can give a quick 1-2 minute thank you and overview.
- We ask that you request sponsorship at least 30 days before your event.
- Someone from the xMatters team will review your submission and respond within 24-48 hours.
To start the submission process, please complete and submit the below sponsorship form.