FLOW 20 Call for Speakers
xMatters FLOW20 Call for Speakers is Now Open!
We are heading back to the windy city and we hope that you will join us next April in Chicago. Flow is returning for another year of training and education, networking, product innovation, and so much more fun! Be sure to mark your calendars for April 27-29, 2020. If you are interested in speaking at our event please submit below. Speaking is open to xMatters customers, future-customers, partners and anyone in the industry interested in these topics.
- Submission deadline extended: Now December 2, 2019 11:59 p.m.
- Speaker notifications: December 16, 2019
- Conference dates: April 27-29, 2020
- Conference location: Renaissance Downtown, Chicago, IL
- Transforming your digital enterprise
- Best practices in managing resolution processes through integrated tools
- Establishing a connected ecosystem of tools, teams, and data
- Managing agile initiatives such as DevOps alongside IT workflow
- Driving efficiency and consistency in executing major incident management plans
- Building a culture of collaboration across business and technical stakeholders
- xMatters Flow Designer Use Cases (tips and tricks)
Proposals will be considered for the following presentation formats:
- Presentations – Team or individual proposals accepted. Sessions will run 20-30 minutes, allowing for more in-depth presentation and Q&A.
- Panels – Panels may be organized and submitted as a group by a panel coordinator, or an individual may submit a particular viewpoint to join an existing panel.
- Hands-on Labs – Sessions featuring real-world scenarios and advanced techniques.
- Campfire Discussions – Peer led discussions around a given topic (similar to a roundtable).
Content – FLOW seeks to educate its audience and to showcase customer success and innovation – not to promote any specific products. Presentation selections will be made based upon desired topics, flow of content, educational value and understanding of the content. All selected content will be published online.
Agenda Schedule – The conference organizers will select the day and time for each presentation to optimize the sequence of content and tracks. Sessions will conclude at 5:00 p.m. Central each day of the conference (April 27-29, 2020). xMatters will notify speakers of final agenda by March 1, 2020.
Who Attends xMatters FLOW Conference?
- Head of Software Engineering
- Chief Digital Officer
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Business Managers
- IT Directors
- Business Continuity Professionals
- Operations Engineers
- Dev/Ops Engineers
- System Engineers
- System Administrators
- System Architects
- Software Engineers
- QA Engineers
Our speakers get a VIP treatment including two nights accommodation at the conference venue in Chicago for the days of the event (April 27 – 29, 2020) as well as a complimentary pass to the conference with access to the keynote session, all sessions, panels, and product training and networking receptions. Speakers will also be featured on the conference website and on the xMatters corporate website.
The above benefits do not extend to support staff or colleagues who may accompany the speaker.
Questions, concerns or comments should be directed to the xMatters FLOW conference speaker team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
xMatters reserves the right to decline a submission for presentation at the FLOW 2020 xMatters event.