Salesforce AdministratorUS: CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, KS, MA, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, WI Canada: BC, QC and ON only
About the Position
xMatters is looking for a Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator to help manage and optimize our system while developing and building enhancements to the revenue technology stack (SFDC CPQ, Clari,Totango, Outreach, Zoominfo, etc.). The role will be a part of the Revenue Operations team reporting to the Salesforce Operations Director, located in Utah.
The ideal candidate will be a SFDC expert, and have a love for technology, while being customer service minded when supporting users of our platforms. The role will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This admin will have the opportunity to work on cross functional projects supporting Sales, Marketing and CX. You will need to effectively communicate and proactively support our team of ‘xPerts’ located around the world. Marketo experience is a major plus.
This a great opportunity to learn best-in-class processes and systems that deliver real value across the revenue teams.
Diversity and Inclusion – We hire people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences while fostering a culture that ensures everyone’s perspective is heard and respected.
Innovation – We’re in the digital transformation business, so it’s in our DNA to be bold, experiment, and quickly adapt to market changes across our company, from finance to the field.
Professional Development – We invest in the growth of our people, paying for training, conferences, meetups—whatever helps them grow and do their best work.
At xMatters, we work together to help our customers solve technology problems before they become business problems (translation: when $hit happens, we minimize the blast radius).
xMatters is building the next generation Digital Service Availability platform. Our customers’ livelihood depends on their Digital Services – our platform ensures those services are up and running. We started over a decade ago building alerting apps. Now our leading incident management platform is in use by the biggest, most complex companies in the world. It’s pretty cool. With more than 2 million technology professionals on our platform we are the most widely used IT, SRE and DevOps platform in use today. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with offices in Victoria, Montreal, Vancouver, Draper UT, London and Sydney. 2016 Rated #1 by Fortune – BEST PLACE TO WORK – Midsize Technology Company!
First and foremost – we are all about “Same Team”. We win and lose together. We also love providing Insanely Great Service to our clients and treating the people who work for our customers as partners and friends. We believe we can be great and strive to get there without climbing over our co-workers (fellow xPerts).
What You'll Do
- Handling all basic functions including user account/profiles and role maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, process automations, and day to day CRM tasks in SFDC
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Maintaining and improving duplicate and matching rules
- Work with various technical and business partners to build enhancements and manage integrations within Salesforce (Totango, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, CPQ, Clari, Outreach, Marketo)
- Assist with the scoping, configuration and delivery of internal automation projects
- Work with end users (Sales, Marketing, CX) to provide day to day support working with our platforms
- Support and coordinate with the Salesforce Operations Director on strategic automation projects
- Support Salesforce Operations Director with day to day maintenance of SFDC CPQ
- Stay up to date and implement new Salesforce, releases, features and best practices
- Provide support to Marketing and Sales Operations across the technology stack
Who You Are
- Able to drive a project from conception to completion
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development
- You are passionate about technology, especially SFDC, and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work
- Strong understanding of SFDC Lightning platform with the ability to build objects, complex formulas, workflows, processes, flows and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong ability to project manage and to remain detail-oriented
- Customer service oriented with users across Sales, Marketing, and CX
- 3+ years of experience as a SFDC Administrator
- Experience with SFDC CPQ
- Experience with Sales and Marketing tools (Outreach, Clari, Zoominfo, Marketo)
- Experience with CX and Support tools a plus (Zendesk, Totango)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a quantitative, technical or operation field required