Regional Sales ManagerUS - TX Preferred
About the Position
We are looking for a qualified Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales team. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for both new logo acquisition as well as upsell to existing customers in their region. The RSM retires quota through effective strategic territory planning, researching prospective clients, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory and account base.
Diversity and Inclusion – We hire people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences while fostering a culture that ensures everyone’s perspective is heard and respected.
Innovation – We’re in the digital transformation business, so it’s in our DNA to be bold, experiment, and quickly adapt to market changes across our company, from finance to the field.
Professional Development – We invest in the growth of our people, paying for training, conferences, meetups—whatever helps them grow and do their best work.
At xMatters, we work together to help our customers solve technology problems before they become business problems (translation: when $hit happens, we minimize the blast radius).
xMatters is building the next generation Digital Service Availability platform. Our customers’ livelihood depends on their Digital Services – our platform ensures those services are up and running. We started over a decade ago building alerting apps. Now our leading incident management platform is in use by the biggest, most complex companies in the world. It’s pretty cool. With more than 2 million technology professionals on our platform we are the most widely used IT, SRE and DevOps platform in use today. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with offices in Victoria, Montreal, Vancouver, Draper UT, London and Sydney. 2016 Rated #1 by Fortune – BEST PLACE TO WORK – Midsize Technology Company!
First and foremost – we are all about “Same Team”. We win and lose together. We also love providing Insanely Great Service to our clients and treating the people who work for our customers as partners and friends. We believe we can be great and strive to get there without climbing over our co-workers (fellow xPerts).
- Achieve or exceed sales quota for region on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a strategic plan in your defined account base for existing and new customers
- Quickly building pipeline and being effective with pipeline management – run deals in various states of closure
- Set and conduct executive level meetings with existing customers and new logo pursuits
- Conduct solution demonstrations and presentations with a technical counterpart
- Leading a “virtual team” including technical resources, customer success, marketing and sales operations staff
- Ongoing account relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Accurately forecasting expected results on a weekly basis
- 7+ years’ experience in regional sales executive role, preferably selling SAAS solutions
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Recent successful experience selling SaaS solutions to Net New Global 1000 accounts in a land ($100k+-) and expand ($400k+-) fashion
- Consider your territory to be your own “franchise,” with the required initiative, creativity, and management (territory, time, prospects, channels) skills to create, qualify, and close business. Don’t need excessive guidance in creating and applying new successful ideas
- Superior competitive ranking among sales peers
- Preferably have sold solutions related to Digital Services, DevOps, IT Performance Management, Service Desk Management