Partner Marketing ManagerSan Ramon, CA
About the Position
The xMatters partner marketing manager is responsible for driving awareness and customer acquisition for the company’s partnerships through smart and savvy marketing. You are a creative and collaborative marketer who is adept at building and maintaining thriving relationships between teams and companies. You know how to translate complex technical solutions to exciting go-to-market campaigns. Numbers don’t scare you. You are ready to celebrate what is working as well as understand and update what is not. You are looking for your next great job where you can set a high bar for yourself and your work. You’ll be joining a supportive and growing team of marketers at an established late-stage startup focused on keeping the world’s digital services available. We look forward to meeting you!
xMatters helps enterprises prevent, manage and resolve IT incidents. xMatters industry-leading Digital Service Availability platform prevents IT issues from becoming big business problems. Large enterprises, small workgroups, and innovative DevOps teams rely on its proactive issue resolution service to maintain operational visibility and control in today’s highly-fragmented IT environment. xMatters provides toolchain integrations to hundreds of IT management, security and DevOps tools. xMatters is the primary Digital Service Availability platform trusted by leading global companies and innovative challengers including BMC Software, Credit Suisse, Danske Bank, DXC technology, Experian, NVIDIA, Sony Network Interactive, ViaSat and Vodafone. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, California and has offices worldwide.
- Develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and customer needs
- Plan campaigns / launches with cross-functional internal and external partner teams to drive awareness and customer acquisition, including product / solution promotion; content development - asset curation, copy editing and copywriting, content gathering, creative collaboration, research, project management; and, offer testing
- Create internal and partner sales enablement for joint solutions
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with key partners
- Support strategic partner events and manage partner marketing communications
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Evaluate the performance of partner marketing programs and recommend improvements
- Offer strategic recommendations for existing and new partner opportunities
- Field and prioritize partner requests
- Review and refine partner presence on website
- Maintain a current library of partner resources
Preferred Professional Qualifications
- BA/BS and 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing or equivalent practical work, with at least one year in partner or channel marketing.
- Highly organized. You can plan a project without missing a beat.
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to get your hands dirty analyzing what’s working and what’s not.
- Proven writing and storytelling. You have writing samples to share.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to travel
- Even better: Experience / Understanding of our core market (incident management, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Work from home one day per week
- Full extended medical benefits, including dental and vision
- Training and professional development budget to help advance your career
- Strong belief in work/life balance (and we mean it)
- Annual health & wellness grant to spend on almost anything to improve your life
- Collaborative, fun work environment, where laughing and learning go together
- Well-stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and beverages
- Fun days involving lawn bowling, frisbee golf, pool at the pub, and so on
- Annual xMatters Kickoff in cool places like Seattle, San Francisco, and San Diego