Customer Success ManagerOntario or Quebec Canada
About the company
Diversity and Inclusion – We hire people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences while fostering a culture that ensures everyone’s perspective is heard and respected.
Innovation – We’re in the digital transformation business, so it’s in our DNA to be bold, experiment, and quickly adapt to market changes across our company, from finance to the field.
Professional Development – We invest in the growth of our people, paying for training, conferences, meetups—whatever helps them grow and do their best work.
At xMatters, we work together to help our customers solve technology problems before they become business problems (translation: when $hit happens, we minimize the blast radius).
xMatters is building the next generation Digital Service Availability platform. Our customers’ livelihood depends on their Digital Services – our platform ensures those services are up and running. We started over a decade ago building alerting apps. Now our leading incident management platform is in use by the biggest, most complex companies in the world. It’s pretty cool. With more than 2 million technology professionals on our platform we are the most widely used IT, SRE and DevOps platform in use today. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with offices in Victoria, Montreal, Vancouver, Draper UT, London and Sydney. 2016 Rated #1 by Fortune – BEST PLACE TO WORK – Midsize Technology Company!
Cool Culture: Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Above-market compensation
- Full extended medical benefits, including dental and vision
- Training and professional development budget to help advance your career
- Strong belief in work/life balance (and we mean it)
- Annual health & wellness grant to spend on almost anything to improve your life
- Diverse, smart, and talented co-workers
- Collaborative, fun work environment, where laughing and learning go together
- Well-stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and ‘beverages’ (allowance for remote team members to stock their cupboards)
- Generous employee referral program
- Fun days involving both virtual and in-person events
- RRSP Matching
xMatters is looking for a Customer Success Manager with a technical focus who will play the role of a trusted advisor to our large enterprise customers. You’ll utilize your market knowledge, industry expertise, and product knowledge to help customers increase their xMatters adoption rate, gain increasing value from their investments, and identify opportunities for expansion. The ideal candidate will not only be a technical one but also someone who is focused on delighting our customers.
- Develop technical and business subject matter expertise in xMatters use cases and products
- Position the tactical benefits and value proposition of xMatters by connecting value to customer processes to influence the sales cycle
- Discuss the value of the xMatters solution in terms of market processes and philosophies (Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, ITIL, NOC SRE, MIM)
- Coordinate and advise on prototyping of integrated 3rd party systems with the xMatters solution
- Lead clients through requirement and business value mapping exercises, facilitating workshops, for the end goal of expanding xMatters in the account
- Communicate regularly with customers/prospects regarding new integrations and features
- Assist in coordination of Support and escalation issues that may arise with the customers
- Provide monthly or adhoc system reporting to clients when needed
- Provide business reviews and updates to clients at a senior level
Your Education, Experience & Skill Sets
- 2+ years in technical evangelical role. This role can include driving the business through a new methodology (Agile, CI/CD, MIM, NOC SRE, etc); 2) Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant supporting technical software solution; or 3) Consultant supporting implementation of software solutions within the Dev, DevOps or MIM space
- Excellent verbal & written communication for both technical and business content at all levels within an organization
- Strong experience in technical account management for large organizations
- Strong customer facing capabilities when presented with competitive sales situations and justification for premium pricing scenarios
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other related field
Conditions of employment
- Agree to acceptable use policy
- Background check